We had a great ward campout this weekend! We went to Fort Ambercrombie which is just 5 minutes from our house. They have a great group camping site that we went to. The kids all had fun with all their friends from the ward and camping out. Myah was still a little apprehensive about the bear situation and not sure if she wanted to go but she came and I think she had fun. I know the boys and Quincy did!!

Here is Quincy pounding in the stakes for our tent. She had "big muscles" and let me know that she is a big girl too! She sure loves to help and do anything that the big girls are doing. (Notice she now has "bangs" in the front of her hair? Yeah, those were self inflicted late at night when she was suppose to be asleep. I found her putting the scissors away when I came up to check on her. I was not too happy, but it could have been worse. I must admit she did a pretty good job for only being 3 and she actually cleaned up her mess! :) Silly girl!)

Here is the view from our tent last night. We had a gorgeous sunset. It was kind of cloudy all day and then the sun broke through just in time to set.

Here are the "monkeys" in the morning. No one wanted to get up because we had stayed up so late playing.

This is a rare glimpse into the life of Dylan! He is actually sitting still and just watching the world go by- he is normally in the middle of it all!

Here is some of the ward cooking over the fire and visiting. Cole and Dylan are finding sticks to light in the fire. We have a great ward and it was fun to see and visit with everyone in such a casual environment.
1 comment:
I actually think Quincy lloks good with bangs!!!! How fun!!!!!! I have not been camping in forever....i love camping!!! Looks beautiful to!
Post a Comment