Monday, July 14, 2008

Gardening kids

I got the kids out planting with me today and they sure had fun. We planted Dylan's tomatoes, some broccoli and some other plants. Quincy was excited to water all these thirsty plants and the boys enjoyed digging holes in all the dirt and filling them back in after we had put in the plants! Myah wanted nothing to do with getting dirty so she opted to clean her room instead! Silly girl!
This is a picture of a clematis plant that I have in my yard.
And some forget me nots, Alaska's state flower!
This is the inside of an oriental poppy that I just love!
And this is an oriental poppy just getting ready to open up.
I was pretty spoiled to just walk into this yard full of flowers and plants that the previous owners had planted for us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh how fun and what beautiful flowers!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Ken Sledding

Ken Sledding
Howdy from Kodiak! We love ya!!!