Happy 4th of July to everyone!! We had a fun day with friends and a big dinner at their home. We played games and visited. We were suppose to start the day with fireworks at 1am but due to the constant rain and low fog we had no fireworks this year. We have heard that they are saving them for Labor Day. We will see. And for all of you baking in the heat, it is a cool 52 degrees here and raining. It has been so nice. I so don't miss the 100 degree days!!
We have had a very crazy week here. I got a call on Sunday from a friend that the bishop had a young couple that wanted to get married the next evening and he wanted to know if we could pull a small wedding together for them. So she and I went to the church Monday and decorated for this wedding that night. We pulled together all the decorations from her house and mine and some things from other ward members, I made her a bouquet and my friend made a small wedding cake. It turned out pretty good. I was just wishing the whole time that Debbie and Wayne lived a little closer and we could use their wedding expertise!
I also went to the church this week and was cleaning the building when low and behold some of Kodiak's finest pull into the parking lot! Come to find out, Dylan had been calling 911 while I was off cleaning another part of the building! The officers were very nice and just talked to him about what we call 911 for and when we don't call 911. Oh, you silly boy! The joys of parenthood!
1 comment:
ahh I cant believe Dylan did that lol to funny....and cool up there rub it in wink wink! Sounds like u had a great forth!!!!miss ya!
Post a Comment