Quincy came with us to Anchorage this past week because she had her doctors appointment during the week with the Pediatric Orthopedic Doctor and she thought that she was the Princess all week. She did really good the whole week. Even with the crazy ferry ride and the long boring "Mommy meetings" that we had to go to.

The best incentive was the "swimming pool" in the hotel. Little did she know that it was actually the bath tub, but I wasn't about to tell her that! :) She came running in the hotel each night and put on her swimming suit, water shoes, floaties, and goggles and went for a swim. The tub was so huge that she is actually floating here! She thought it was great and I must admit so did I!

One afternoon we happened upon a Chuck E Cheese around lunch time and decided to take her in, eat lunch, and let her burn off some energy. We all had fun playing the games (the pizza was worse than cardboard) and in the end she traded in all the tickets for this lovely set of earrings that she wore all day! Aren't they to die for?!? Like I said she thought she was the Princess of the Week!
1 comment:
wow I cant believe how big she is getting!!! Got to love chucky cheese....well atleast the games lol!!! Conner Loved or jet tub in our hotel when we went to seattle to he thought it was soo cool...its fun when the little things in life amaze our kiddos....he was in it more then we were!!! How fun!
Post a Comment