Saturday, March 1, 2008

Sledding at Antone Larson

We had so much fun today!! We went about 8 miles out of Kodiak to an old ski hill and went sledding. It was snowing up there just these gorgeous huge snow flakes. We stayed for an hour or two and the kids had fun just sledding down the big hill but not so much the climbing back up. Myah kept asking me if I would pull her back up the hill on the sled! We made snow angels and found a big tunnel, hole thing dug into the snow hill that the kids had fun climbing into. Quincy even got brave enough to go down by herself, but ended up crashing at the bottom-hence the pouty lipped picture that I got of her. She was not too happy that she did that.

We also went and looked at another home today. I just don't think that it would work for us though. It had a gorgeous view of the ocean but it had too much work needed put into it. I think that we are going to put an offer on the three story cape cod that we have looked at twice. We just think it will work well for us. So we are crossing our fingers and hoping that it works out.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Ken Sledding

Ken Sledding
Howdy from Kodiak! We love ya!!!