Thursday, March 13, 2008

Quincy turns 3!



Well, our Quincy baby is no longer a baby! She turned 3 this last week and I just cant' believe it! She wanted a Tinkerbell party and luckily the WalMart here still had Tinkerbell things. We had a little party with her friends from nursery and also a family party. She wanted to go to McDonald's for her birthday dinner. I think it had more to do with the playland then the food! At least I hope! :) She has also decided to be POTTY TRAINED!!! I am so exicted for that one. She is dry all day and night with no problems from the first day. I just told her that big girls who are turning 3 don't need diapers anymore and Mom couldn't buy them for her anymore. She looked up at me and said Okay and that was it!!! I only wish it was that easy with all the kids! But I'm not complaining- I am done with diapers!!! Whoo Hoo!!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Ken Sledding

Ken Sledding
Howdy from Kodiak! We love ya!!!