Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Silly Dylan

Yesterday, Dylan went fishing with Ken after school. They were gone for awhile and all of a sudden, Dylan comes walking through the front door. He goes in the bathroom and does his thing, and while he was in there Ken called me and said that he had dropped off Dylan and he was heading back out to fish some more. Dylan didn't know that I had talked to Ken when he came out of the bathroom. He comes over all sad looking and says," Mom, I have some bad news for you. Dad got eaten by a bear." To which I replied, " So how did you get home?" He said," I walked all the way home." Then I asked him," So how did I just talk to Dad on the phone?" He got this surprized look on his face and said,"Dad just called you from the bears tummy?!?" He was trying so hard not to laugh!!! It was soooo cute to see him try and pull a fast one on his old Mom!! He is my one kid that can never lie, because his silly little grin gives him away everytime! :)

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Hi Nancy! I really don't like looking at your blog...you only post the great and amazing things about Kodiak and it makes me miss it!! You need to post pics of the icy roads and rain for weeks on end, lol.

Dylan's bear story was hilarious.

Brandy Nelson

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Ken Sledding

Ken Sledding
Howdy from Kodiak! We love ya!!!