Saturday, October 4, 2008

Picking Potatoes

We went out this last week and harvested all our potatoes that we had planted earlier this summer. The kids had so much fun digging in the dirt to pull out all the spuds. They thought that was so cool that what we had planted earlier this summer had turned into a whole bunch of potatoes.
Quincy was a little apprehensive at first to get her hands dirty, but after awhile she was right there digging with the rest of them.

Cole liked finding the huge funny looking spuds! Boy did I have flash backs to potato harvest from my teenage years when I was working on the combine sorting potatoes! But I must say it was much more fun and rewarding this time doing it with the kids than it ever was back then!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Ken Sledding

Ken Sledding
Howdy from Kodiak! We love ya!!!