Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Cole!!

Okay, I can't believe it! My little baby Cole has just turned double digits on me!! The big "10"!!! I am so proud of him and the decisions that he is making in his life!

And yes, I survived another sleepover party! This time with ten 10-14 year olds! We had a good time. Most of the kids were 10 and 11 but his one good friend that lives down the street is a girl named Katie and she is 14. She is such a great girl. She loves to ride bikes, skateboard, and rollerblade with Cole and his friend Kyle. They are all over the neighborhood.
But anyways, I am so excited to be starting the Tweens with Cole and the fun times that we have ahead.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY! I LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

Jordan Frazier said...

holy cow! i can't beleive he is ten..so crazy! Happy Birthday Cole!

Anonymous said...

Gosh I cant believe how big he is getting................ happy birthday i hope it was a blast kiddo xxoxoxoxo

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Ken Sledding

Ken Sledding
Howdy from Kodiak! We love ya!!!