Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ken calls a fishing day!

So all the guys in Ken's department at the hospital have been calling "fishing afternoons" and leaving work early to go fishing when the weather has been nice. Well, Ken decided it was his turn. I was picking up the kids from school when he calls me to let me know that he was going out to river to see what he can get. We had gone last Friday for date night and came out with nothing because the fish were so huge that our lines were either breaking or they would just spit out the hooks. They were monsterous!!
He called me awhile later and said that he had caught his limit and was on his way home. So I met him at home and he had these monster fish with him! The biggest one was 15 lbs. and 33 in. long. Some beautiful Silvers!!!
Cole was kind of bummed, because he had decided at the last minute not to go with Ken fishing today. Oh well, next time!
And Quincy DID NOT like the fish, but we wanted something to measure them by in the photo and so we stood her next to them and she was not too sure about the whole thing! I think I would feel the same way if the fish next to me was the same size as I was and a little scary looking! :)

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Ken Sledding

Ken Sledding
Howdy from Kodiak! We love ya!!!