Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Kodiak experience!

Okay!!! I just have to share!! I went out with a friend today to get rhubarb and pick berries and while we were out and about, I saw my first really alive, not stuffed, not skinned KODIAK BEAR!!!! He was moving and looking right at me with this huge brown hairy face. It was soooo cool!! I was in a car so it was not too scary. Of course, I didn't get a chance to get a photo! Isn't that the way it always is though!?! It was so wild looking at him, it was just like the ones you see in the books and movies, but actually right there in the path in front of me!!!!! AHHHH!!! This wild life we live here in Kodiak!!! I love it!!!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you love it...i would pee my pants lol that and rattle snakes ahhhhh to bad you couldnt get a pic though...that would be awsomee!!! Miss all of you!!! XOXOXOX

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Ken Sledding

Ken Sledding
Howdy from Kodiak! We love ya!!!