The world of bread making that is! I have recently had a good friend teach me how to make the most amazing sandwich bread! It acts just like store bought bread, but tastes worlds better and I know exactly what is in it and it is the easiest bread I have ever made. I honestly didn't ever imagine that I would be able to make a bread to replace the crap one can get at the store. But I have finally done it!!
Cooling off on the counter- oh, the smell was almost more than I could handle! But I had to wait a bit before slicing them so they would hold their shape and not squish under the knife!
And we finally got to partake of its goodness! If only I had taste/smell available on here as an option for you all! Well, I guess you will just have to come on up and we can share! ;)So long to my bread buying days!!!
Whoo Hoo!!!!

1 comment:
Okay I know that I come from a mother who made 12 loafs of bread every Monday. But to me the thought of baking bread overwhelms me. So give me this easy recipe. So maybe finally I can over come my fear. Cause I do think that it is a necessity to get into heaven.
Post a Comment