Saturday, July 18, 2009

I did it!!!

Well, I had a meeting with all the bosses at the Preschool this week and accepted the job as Director of the Preschool. I have been meeting with the interim Director this week and learning some of the things my new position has me doing. I will still be teaching one class a day either in the morning or the afternoon and then taking care of my responsibilities as Director the other part of the day. I am getting excited to see what the year holds for us. I will still have Quincy with me all the time and am so grateful that I can do that. I was so lucky to have found this place to work where I can have her with me all day and she gets free preschool out of the deal. I will have to finish up my Bachelors Degree along the way to be in compliance with state regulations. But as long as I am working towards it, all will be good. We have a college right here in Kodiak that I can get some classes through and the others I can take online. So that will be a good thing, I am excited to go back to school again. So anyways, that is the latest at the Morrison home. :)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats on the job!! Sounds like a lot of fun and something you will be wonderful at!! Going back to school is tough but always worth it in the long run!! Good luck with everything

provobaileys said...

congratulations. That is really great that you can take your daughter to work every day, and still have the same hours as your other kids. Good luck going back to school. I keep telling myself some day. Probably when all of my kids are potty trained and in school. Hopefully

Julie said...

Nancy, that's awesome. You willlove preschool. I am glad I found your blog. I love reading about your adventures up north.

Anonymous said...

congrats!!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Ken Sledding

Ken Sledding
Howdy from Kodiak! We love ya!!!