Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Miss Quincy Jean!!

Happy, Happy Birthday to our little miss Quincy Jean!! She is turning the big 4 today! Wow, I can't believe it! 4 years ago, I was pregnant and still had quite a ways to go, but I remember waking up on this morning and thinking it would be a cool day to have a birthday (it was 03/04/05), but not going to happen this early in the game. I started the day and just started feeling not too good. I went through the day and by the time Ken came home from work, it was worse. So we went to the walk in clinic and it ended up that I had gone toxic with the pregnancy and they rushed me to the hospital and she was born within the hour. Wow, it has gone by fast, but when I think back to that time with her in the NICU and all the problems that the doctors were telling us she had and issues that would come up later in life, and worse case scenarios, etc, etc, etc, and to look at her now, boy did she prove them WRONG!!! YOU GO GIRL!! We are soo blessed to have her in our family, she is such a sweet girl with such a special spirit. We LOVE you Quincy-Happy Birthday!!

4 comments:

The Flowers Bunch said...

Happy Birthday Quincy! You are a sweet big girl. We hope you have a happy day!

Jordan Frazier said...

She is a cutie! Happy Birthday Quincy and happy {late} anniversary to you guys too!

The Mechams said...

I can't believe how much Quincy has changed!!! I was glad when i made Debbie add your blog to her list. Now I can add you to mine. Thanks for the comment. we like our new kid, shes pretty cool. Love you guys!

Emma Hox said...

Hey, I love that I found your blog, what a great way to catch up. I am linking to you from ours so that I never lose it and can come back often. If you ever want to see what we are up to visit us at http://hoffmeisterfamily.blogspot.com/

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Ken Sledding

Ken Sledding
Howdy from Kodiak! We love ya!!!