Sunday, January 4, 2009

CONGRATS TO THE "5"!!!

Oh, my the "5" have arrived! James, Madison, Quincy, Ian, and Caleb have graduated from Nursery and joined the ranks of Primary. YEAH!!! I also have to send out a big congrats to Pam and Sandy and myself as well because we have also now graduated from Nursery. WHOO HOO!!
(For all who don't know the history behind this- myself and 4 of my siblings all had babies in 2005 between the months of January through April. My parents were hopping all over the US for the blessings of these 5 babies and we will encounter the same when they turn 8 and are baptized. CRAZY!! But fun.)

1 comment:

julie waites said...

Nancy,
I found you! I lost your email address and today when I opened Ashley's blog I found your blog! I haven't had time to read it to catch up on your family and life in Alaska but I plan on doing it soon. I hope all is well. We miss you. I thought about you a lot during Christmas.
Julie

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Ken Sledding

Ken Sledding
Howdy from Kodiak! We love ya!!!