Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm so EXCITED!!!!

Okay, for all of you who do this all the time and think it is not very exciting, just bear with me! I get to go on my first business trip tomorrow!!!!!! I am flying up to Anchorage for 4 days for a Preschool Teachers Convention/Conference. My school wants me to go and is paying for everything. I am so excited to go to all the different workshops and exhibits etc. Two of the other girls that I work with are also going, one has taught for many years and all her kids are grown and on their own, but myself and Candice have just entered the work force after spending the past 10-12 years at home raising kids and so we are just beside ourselves with excitment! So I will let you know how it all goes. WHOO HOO!!!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Ken Sledding

Ken Sledding
Howdy from Kodiak! We love ya!!!