Happy Thanksgiving to you all!! We have had a great day. It is so beautiful here today, we have had a white fluffy snow all day falling. We have been playing games, sitting around the fireplace, and cooking a great Thanksgiving dinner. Ken decided to smoke the turkey this year in our fish smoker. It was soooo yummy! We also got to share our dinner with our Elders today. The kids love having the missionaries over, which happens every week here. So great for the kids to know and love the Elders.
1 comment:
Holy cow Nanc! Are those HOMEMADE rolls I see in your picture....wow. I had no idea. I only do store bought. I keep trying to do the homemade thing, but it just doesn't work too well for me. It takes too much mental energy and stress of trying to get it right. :)
Post a Comment