Here is Quincy's new hairdo. We went to a friend's house to get my hair chopped off and when I was finished, Quincy said she wanted her hair cut like mine. So my friend hopped her up in her chair and cut her hair short like mine. Then we took her to see herself in the mirror and she got a sad look on her face and said, "But Mom I wanted my hair like yours!" I said, "Sis, your hair is short like mine." To which she replied with her hands waving around her head, "I wanted my hair to do this!" Refering to my curly hair! I told her that her hair didn't do that right now, but it might when she gets older. She seemed okay with that at the time. She now loves her hair and tells me that she looks like Tinkerbell.
2 comments:
I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW OLD QUINCEY LOOKS!! I think her haircut is darling! I'm so glad that you have a blog and keep it updated-it sure is fun seeing everyone!
Tell everyone HI and that I love and miss them! LOVE Joyce
I love that hair cut on her...I cant believe how big they are all getting!!!
Post a Comment