Friday, May 30, 2008

Myah's Birthday Party!





Well, I survived my first slumber party with 12 little girls! Myah has been wanting to have a slumber party for a birthday for quite a long time but we have never had the room to do so. So I told her she could this year and it wasn't too bad. Actually it was the easiest party I have done. She had 12 little girls here and they all got along really well. The biggest challenge was getting them to go to sleep ( I had 2 up past midnight!). They all made their own little pizza's for dinner and they watched a movie up in the theater room where they all slept as well. Myah had fun and none of the girls wanted to go home in the morning! So I think it was a success!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun!!! Birthday parties are always so much fun....for the kids lol glad this was nice on you as well! Conners man to stressful for me lol!!! Hope all is well your way we miss u!!!!XOXOXXO and kens card is late sorry but I didnt forget...its just been a crazy couple of weeks! Tell him happy late birthday for me!!

Sam said...

Oh you crazy lady! I'm glad to hear that you survived the party. You are WAY braver than I am. :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Ken Sledding

Ken Sledding
Howdy from Kodiak! We love ya!!!