Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers Day!



Well, I hope that everyone had a great Mothers Day! I did! I got some beautiful flowers and many great cards and projects made from the kids. We had a fun day. When we got home from church we also had 2 visitors in the driveway. They sure had our cat all puffed up into huge ball of fuzz! He is not sure what to think of the deer yet. We got most of our stuff moved into our new home Saturday and are camping out again in our apartment. Deja vu!!! We will be moving into the home on Wednesday and are soooo excited!!!!

2 comments:

Jordan Frazier said...

Good Luck on all of the moving!
How fun to finally get into a house up there! I am so glad i can check in to see what you guys are up to!

Anonymous said...

wow.... did you know we had deer....in town weird huh where the Japanese gardens our it was crazy!!! I loooovvveee that cool flower arrangement how fun well congrats for sunday! Miss ya guys xoxoxo!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Ken Sledding

Ken Sledding
Howdy from Kodiak! We love ya!!!