Monday, May 11, 2009

A Wonderful Weekend!

We had the most wonderful weekend! Saturday, Myah decided that she did not like her younger brother knowing how to ride a bike when she didn't. (She would get too scared each time and fall once and be done.) So she hopped on and just kept trying until she got it!! She was so excited and proud of herself! So now all my older kids have transportation! AAAHHHH!!! At least we are in Kodiak and I don't have to worry too bad! :)

I was snapping photos on Sunday morning of the kids and ended up with this one of Quincy that just about made me cry! It just captures her personality and everything about her in one! So anyways just wanted to share.



Then we celebrated Myah's 8th birthday on Sunday May 10th-Mothers Day. As you can see from the photo below-she got what she was wanting! An I-pod! After she got it, she put it on and I told Ken, "Do you realize we have just lost her to being 'plugged in' until she moves out?!?" LOL!!!

Then that night we had the awesome experience of Myah's baptism! What a way to end the day! It was sooo wonderful! All of our good friends from Kodiak were there and we had rootbeer floats in the cultural hall after. We have the most gorgeous church building I have ever seen! It is all wood walls etc. So pretty.


Daddy Kisses! We are so proud of you Myah and your choice to be baptized! We Love You!!

What a wonderful Mothers Day/ 8th Birthday/ Baptism Day!






1 comment:

provobaileys said...

That is the best mother's day present. I wish we could have been there.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Ken Sledding

Ken Sledding
Howdy from Kodiak! We love ya!!!