
We decided on Saturday to take the family sledding. So we went up to the old ski resort with our friends and went sledding for the afternoon. Along the road on the way to the sledding hill is this beautiful pull out that overlooks the ocean. So we stopped and got a family picture on our way home. I have wanted to do this since we moved here and so we just stopped and did it!

It was cold and the wind was blowing just enough to make it really cold, but the kids were so excited and having so much fun sledding that they went for quite awhile. But it made for pained photos for Mom!

Quincy decided that she was old enough to go down the big sled hill by herself. Whew! She did great, in fact she went a couple of times and would hike back up the hill with her sled. My baby is growing up! Kind of a bitter sweet moment.

Another pained photo for Mom! (I would smile Mom, but my face is frozen this way! LOL!!!)

And yet another! :)
We had a lot of fun though!!!
1 comment:
I did not go sledding much...once to be exact this year and I am totally bumbed I wish my boys were older sometimes!! Looks like you had a blast!!!!! How fun!!!!
Post a Comment