Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Kodiak Wildlife Refuge Museum





Today we decided to head to the Wildlife Refuge Museum after conference. It was so neat the things they have done in there and we all had a lot of fun. We learned a lot about the Kodiak bear and all the other animals that share the island here with us. They also have a huge grey whale skeleton hung from the ceiling. That was neat to see. We also got to sign Colton up for the Salmon Summer Camp. It is a week long summer camp that they learn about the salmon, the oceans, water cycles, etc. They get to go tidepooling, hiking, lots of games, crafts, and fishing. Cole is very excited. We actually signed him up for the Art session of it, so a lot of it will be art orientated. I must say I think I would have fun going to this!!! Cole is also, he loves to draw and do craft things like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pic of all of them...I cant believe that in just a short time they all have grown up!!! They all look so different...in a good way! They are handsome and cuties!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Ken Sledding

Ken Sledding
Howdy from Kodiak! We love ya!!!